Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348
Auto Group of Louisville
Auto Group of Louisville
11601 Plantside Drive
Louisville, KY 40299
***Online price includes $500 Finance Assist Credit and $500 Trade Assist Credit. Must Finance with AUTO GROUP OF LOUISVILLE/iDRIVE FINANCIAL to receive all Online Discounts. Financing must be provided by a lender using this dealerships assistance for customer to receive $500 Financing Assist Credit. Customer must trade-in a vehicle to receive $500 Trade Assist Credit: Trade Assist Credit is provided by this dealership: See dealer for complete details. A copy of advertised price must be presented at time of purchase to receive any special pricing or advertised price. Prior sales are excluded.***
We work with over 15 Lenders, banks and credit unions, to find you the best rate and payments for your individual situation.
All credit is accepted: No credit, Bad credit or Good credit!!!
An array of products are offered to protect your investment and your finances for years to come, in the way of Extended Service Policies, Total Loss Protection, Tire & Wheel Coverage, etc. at prices to fit any budget.
Regarding our Pricing:
All of our vehicles have been researched and strategically priced, to be the most competitive in the market, based on the Mileage, Condition and Options of each vehicle. Because of this our customers come from all over the US.
We have already done the shopping for YOU our Customer!!!
If one of our vehicles happens to be above the NADA or Carfax Booked prices, it is only because of it's Uniqueness and or Scarcity in the Marketplace. Which means we have paid more of a premium price ourselves to be able to offer this vehicle to you.
We know you don't want to play games when shopping for a new car and we agree. Other than Military Discounts, our Initial Visit Incentive (IVI) Program, or other occasional programs, our website shows our best prices.
We serve Louisville, Radcliff, Jeffersonville, New Albany, Clarksville, Frankfort and Lexington.
Have fun shopping for your next car!!!
- 4-wheel drive
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Headliner, cloth
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Powertrain grade braking
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed. (Requires (GU4) 3.08 rear axle ratio. Not available on 2WD models or with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package.)
- Battery, 660 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar, delete is ordered.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third row bench seat (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Rear Park Assist with audible warning
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)